R. Terrance Duddy completed his term as President of the Maine Trial Lawyers Association in April 2009 and is now a member of the Executive Board of the Maine Trial Lawyers Association. During his term as president of the MTLA, Terry was a featured speaker at the two day Litigation Institute and at CLE’s in Eastport and Presque Isle. Terry also testified before the House Judiciary Committee on the renomination of Leigh Saufley to be Chief of the Maine Supreme Court and he testified in favor of a number of other State District Court and Superior Court judges who were up for reappointment to the bench.
- KRZ Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in 2019 New England Super Lawyers
- Lauri Boxer-Macomber Interviews Noyes, Hall and Allen Insurance VP on Insurance Issues Surrounding E-Bikes
- U. Charles Remmel, II Honored by the Maine State Bar Association
- KRZ Bicycle and Pedestrian Law Practice Update: New Maine Law on Dog Owner/Keeper Duties
- Governor Appoints John Kelly to Executive Clemency Board